Wednesday, November 4, 2009

ANITRA AND HER WORDS OF WISDOM (and recipes and classes....)

Thought I would start sharing Anitra's newsletters each week as they arrive. I absolutely love how she teaches and inspires me. There are some great classes and get-togethers that she mentions in today's newsletter -- I am planning on going up for the Pressure Cooking get-together (free) on November 18th at noon at Anitra's home. If anyone would be interested in going, I have room for two more people in my car. I can't wait!

Also, Anitra shares recipes, homemaking tips and inspirational thoughts in these weekly newsletters. I will start posting them weekly. Read all the way to the bottom for info on classes, get-togethers, etc.

Here is the link to go directly to her newsletter: http://mim.io/eb651


And for those who ordered the POTHOLDER FIRST AID KITS, don't forget that we have an open house where you can either come and pick up your supplies or put them together at my house this Saturday, November 7th from 3-6 p.m. I picked up all the supplies yesterday in SLC -- however, I am in need of 137 BUTTONS! Can anyone help me? Let me know if you can -- email me at susan_wheatley@comcast.net

THANKS -- enjoy the last days of summer/fall -- it is supposed to be 70 tomorrow and Friday! WOOT WOOT!

Stay healthy everyone!

SuWheat (Susan Wheatley)

No comments:

Post a Comment