Tuesday, October 27, 2009

TRIP TO CANNERY, PRESSURE COOKING, and CHANGE IN NOVEMBER 7th OPEN HOUSE TIMES

A few items to be updated:

1. We will be going to the Springville cannery this Thursday night, October 29th at 5 p.m. I will try calling everyone that signed up tonight -- if you are interested in coming and can save me a phone call, call me today at 801-368-9865. We can carpool from my house around 5 p.m. or you can meet us at the cannery at 5:30 p.m. or whenever you can get there. Please let me know if you plan on coming so I can let the cannery missionaries know. If you are in need of a ride, please let me know as well so we can have enough cars. Remember: If you will be purchasing product that night, we need to make sure that we have enough cargo space in the cars to transport it home.

2. The November 7th Potholder Open House has been moved to the afternoon in order to accommodate our important ward service project that morning. You are welcome to come to my home anytime between 3 p.m. - 6 p.m. on Saturday, November 7th and either pick up your supplies that you have ordered and/or sit down and sew them together at my house. Come anytime within that timeframe. If you have a sewing machine and can bring it, that would be wonderful! I don't sew so I don't have one!

3. I am attending a FREE CLASS in Holladay on Wednesday, November 18th at 12 noon -- it is at the home of my friend, Anitra Kerr -- the food storage guru in my book! It is a class that will teach and answer any and all questions about cooking with pressure cookers! I am planning on attending and we need to RSVP asap if you are interested in attending as well. I have a few seats left in my car -- or we can carpool up there. Take a look at her weekly newsletter for more information.... and she has lots of other great information as well.... you will love Anitra! She has such a warm personality and makes learning FUN! Here is the link: http://www.madmimi.com/promotions/25637104529221/raw

STAY WARM AND WELL!!!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment