Wednesday, May 13, 2009

EXCELLENT ARTICLE!

I just read this article and it contains so much good information, that I wanted to pass it along to all of you . . . (thanks Darlene for the link). This is good information even if the swine flu DOESN'T rear its ugly head again in the fall. As for me, I am topping off what I have and adding a few things I hadn't thought of before. Look over this list that she provides near the bottom of the article and GET PREPARED... in my book, once again we have been warned in a way that helps us to see how wise it is to get prepared, so no more waiting... LET'S DO IT... get prepared. As always, I am available if you would like me to help you get started! Just leave me a comment or e-mail or call me.... that is what I am here for -- to help YOU!

Here is the link: http://meridianmagazine.com/emergency/090513flu.html

Beautiful day outside -- make sure you take a few minutes at least and go out and enjoy it!

Ads coming later today -- watch the blog....

Susan (SuWheat)

No comments:

Post a Comment