Wednesday, December 2, 2009

STOVE TEC GROUP BUY - DEADLINE NEXT WEEK!

You have to see this -- this is WONDERFUL! I just received an email from Andrea Urban who is opening up a quick turnaround order on these stoves. They use wood or charcoal and that is a lot safer than storing lots of propane for your BBQ grill.

This is an amazing product that you can cook on every day if you have no other way to cook. It takes very little fuel. You can even use pinecones or twigs if you have nothing else. When the power is out, or your utilities are not dependable, or you are camping, hunting or just want to heat a pot of soup or hot chocolate for a group activity this will do the trick. It's called a Stovetec Rocket stove.

The website with all the info is here: http://www.stovetec.net/us/index.php I highly suggest that you watch the short video on this page and get an idea of how these work. This buy will be for the one that uses wood or charcoal. It retails for $40 + $20 shipping ($60), This group order will be for $34 +$6 shipping ($40). I really love the opportunity to help others that are less fortunate that we are. For only $9, this company will provide a stove for a family in a developing country. If you'd like to donate for that purpose, please add that to your order and I'll make sure those donations get where they need to go.

This link: http://www.stovetec.net/us/products/wood-charcoal-stove shows the details of the stove we are purchasing. It seems that there are now 2 diameter options for this stove (which causes a 4 lb weight difference) , I am waiting for a call for more info about that but in the mean time, please indicate which you'd like. If we must choose one option per pallet ordered, I'll go with the majority on the size to order.

These will be shipped to Santaquin, and will need to be picked up from there. We could possibly have Provo & West Jordan drop off points, if there is enough interest. (Indicate you you'd like these options.) If you aren't local (out of state), it will be to your advantage to order directly from the company because I'm not able to ship them this time of year and save you any money.

3 payment options: 1. Please send checks, made out to Andrea Urban, to 310 W 300 N, Santaquin, UT 84655. Remember to send them in time to arrive by the 11th. 2. You are also welcome to bring cash to me, but I wouldn't mail it if I were you. 3. I take paypal as well, (urbanmattandrea@msn.com) For this option please add $1.50 to cover the paypal fees that they charge me, and I need paypal by the 7th, so I can get the payment into my bank account in time to order. Please email with questions and I'll get back to you ASAP. Andrea Urban

Work directly with Andrea if you are interested in these stoves, as there isn't enough time for me to collect your money and turn around and send it to her. Besides, I am still waiting for some to pick up and pay me for their other past orders, so I don't have extra monies to upfront the costs this time.

Please, however, let me know if you are going to buy one -- just out of curiosity -- I would love to know if anyone took her up on her offer. I am certainly going to!!!! I already have my year's supply of charcoal, so this is a no-brainer for us!

And, can't forget the plug --

SUNSET 13th WARD RELIEF SOCIETY CHRISTMAS DINNER AND SERVICE EXCHANGE
THURSDAY, DECEMBER 3rd 6-9 p.m.

Don't forget to bring your service exchange -- the best part of the evening!

See you there!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment