Thursday, October 1, 2009

Priesthood Session Girls' Night Out

If anyone would like to come over to my house during Priesthood session, we could have a girls' night out -- I would love to show you the COOLEST new recipe that I have on making bread that is QUICK, EASY, and YUMMY! It only needs four ingredients (water, flour, yeast and salt) and you will LOVE IT! I could show you how to make it so you can take it home with you that night -- Sunday will be so yummy with warm bread coming out of the oven --

And, we could make a yummy dessert or whatever else you want to learn.

If anyone is interested (one person or 50), I am game! If you ARE interested, please e-mail me (or call at 801-368-9865) and give me some ideas of what you would like to learn this go-around.... then I'll e-mail everyone and let them know what to bring!

If no one shows up, I'll just do it myself! :)

ENJOY CONFERENCE!!!! I LOVE CONFERENCE WEEKEND!

No comments:

Post a Comment