Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Apples or Peaches

Is there anyone out there who cans and would be willing to help me learn how to put up apples and / or peaches (if I am not too late) this year? I really don't have the time, but.... I so want apple and peach cobbler and/or fruit crisp in the middle of the winter and don't have freezer space.

I know I am late, but would so appreciate anyone who has had lots of experience in this and would do it WITH me -- I am a visual learner and don't want to try it on my own by following directions from a book. Does that make sense?

I could be available this Saturday (except 3-5 p.m.) or better yet, the following Saturday (October 17th).

Let me know -- and, if anyone else wanted to come and learn, I am open to that as well! If not, maybe next year..... :(

Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Apples are just coming on, I believe you've already missed the peaches.
    Apples are easy - you can make applesauce or apple pie filling.
    I've got some easy tips or if anyone else volunteers to help, awesome, if not just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue,

    I also know how to do both of those. Super super EASY. Would love to share how to do it.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete