Tuesday, August 18, 2009

FOOD STORAGE MADE EASY

OK, all of you who have questions on WHERE DO I BEGIN with food storage -- I have the answers for you. Well, better put, ANITRA has the answers....

If you are interested in attending a TELECONFERENCE where she will answer your questions, address your concerns, and help you understand those very first steps in personalizing your food storage program in your home, set aside this date and time:

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 1st at 6 P.M.
Come join me around my computer where we can listen and learn together or call me and I will tell you how to connect at your own home. I love it when we get together because we can help each other answer questions, but you can certainly do this in your own home as well. I am reserving us a spot online today -- please let me know if you are interested in joining me here -- and afterwards, I am happy to answer whatever other questions you may have about food storage and how to get started, how to get to the next level, etc.
You are also more than welcome to come and see how I have my food storage laid out in my own home and how I organize it. I am a visual person and I learn best by "seeing" -- if that is you, come join me at my house that evening and let's learn together. Please e-mail me at susan_wheatley@comcast.net if you are interested in joining me that night or if you would like to find out how to join the teleconference at your own home/computer.
School starts tomorrow... are you ready?
Have a great day!
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment