Wednesday, June 24, 2009

With a "quiet urgency"

I don't know how many of you get the "Prepare Today Newsletter". Oftentimes, it has some very thought provoking quotes or stories. Tonight's newsletter had a wonderful three minute video montage that just hit me in my heart. I wanted to share it with you -- in hopes that it touches you the way it touched me. These are things we have all heard before, but... I hope that if we haven't followed the counsel before or if we haven't followed the counsel consistently enough, that we will start RIGHT NOW and move forward with a "quiet urgency" to put our houses in order and get prepared -- not just a little, but LOTS...as much as we possibly can...NOW. I feel such an urgency to do so that I can't express enough how much I hope that each and every one of you moves ahead quickly, consistently, and boldly in your preparations. I know that our Prophets speak for the Lord -- I know that the time is NOW to sacrifice our wants for our need to prepare. I hope you enjoy this little clip and then ... DO IT!

http://preparetodaynewsletter.blogspot.com/2009/06/shhhh-im-not-really-here.html

Love you all! Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment