Friday, August 7, 2009

A trip to the cannery planned!

I am planning on making one and maybe two trips to the cannery this next week (August 11th and 13th). If anyone would like to join me, please call me at 801-368-9865 or email me at susan_wheatley@comcast.net.

If you haven't been to the cannery in the VERY RECENT past, you will be astounded and amazed at how low the prices are... they have dropped at the cannery whereas in the grocery stores the prices have skyrocketed! Isn't it amazing how Heavenly Father really, really, really wants to help us obey His commandments and provides such incredible opportunities for us?

If you would like to take a look at the prices at the cannery (as of today), click this link:
http://providentliving.org/pfw/multimedia/files/pfw/pdf/121874_Fall2009WE_HomeStoragePriceSheet_pdf.pdf

I am also going to be taking a trip out to Alpine Food Storage in American Fork on either Tuesday (hopefully) or Thursday of next week. If anyone would like to join me, please let me know. Their website is www.alpinefoodstorage.com and has a wealth of different products (you really need to see this in person to see what a wonderful service this woman -- Chirine -- has to offer to help us in our food storage quest).

Please contact me ASAP if you are interested in going with me next week! FIELD TRIP TIME!

Have a great day -- woke up this morning and it almost felt like fall weather!

Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment